Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate:
Pencil: Profile
Cloud: Blog posts
Umbrella: Tagboard
Snowflake: Affiliates and archives
Sun: Credits
|
|
✎
☁
☂
❉
☀
|
|
Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate: Pencil: Profile Cloud: Blog posts Umbrella: Tagboard Snowflake: Affiliates and archives Sun: Credits Artist.
Loves to eat.Loves to cook and bake. Loves to kick. Loves to laugh. Loves to stone. Monday, 12 May 2008 | 5:58 pm
This post is dedicated to the one and only, Ms Goh Ling Li. My English teacher for 2 and a half years. An admirable teacher. A great friend. An outgoing personality. I don't think I'll be able to sum up everything good about her in those few words. She is simply a great educator, one that has assisted me in more ways than one in improving my English. I am rrrrrrreeeeeeeaaaaaalllllllllllllyyyyy going to miss her as she is one of the teachers that I rrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyy like and also because by the time she comes back in 2 years' time, I would have graduated (hopefully, lol). So, those in my batch won't get a single glimpse of her in school during their remaining time in BPGHS. Nonetheless, we will probably meet her again at the 50th Anniversary Dinner in the new school building =)) I won't miss it for anything... For now, I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to Ms Goh: THANK YOU VERY MUCH! FOR TEACHING, GUIDING, ADVISING ME AND EVERYTHING ELSE. I will miss you. Hope you have a safe journey and take care =)) Sorry I didn't make you a card nor manage to bid you a proper farewell. Whatever it is, you will always be the best English teacher to me! XD irnasrina Notepaper.
My jar of goodies.
6AchariansDesmond Du Xuan Fang Qi Hooi Choo Jia En Jia Ren Jie Lin Yin Hang 201 Ziobang Cassandra Eunice Leong Fara Jovine QiQi Yan Ping Amirul 3m1 ViVace Anna Jasmin Jia Wen BPSJ Hui Yu Yi Jia Syahirah Kay Yan Yi Xin Ting Fang Sherlyn Jarin Khairul Pamela Ain Fana Jian Hui Liyana Matthew Wynnette Charmaine T. Dyan Ying Xiang Wei Li Lin Qi Shi Ling Jie Ying Zakiah Irfan Archives |