Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate:
Pencil: Profile
Cloud: Blog posts
Umbrella: Tagboard
Snowflake: Affiliates and archives
Sun: Credits
|
|
✎
☁
☂
❉
☀
|
|
Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate: Pencil: Profile Cloud: Blog posts Umbrella: Tagboard Snowflake: Affiliates and archives Sun: Credits Artist.
Loves to eat.Loves to cook and bake. Loves to kick. Loves to laugh. Loves to stone. Saturday, 16 August 2008 | 9:39 pm
Back from NATIONAL CAMP 2008. Though not as thrilling as OBS, it is definitely a camp to remember. During the course of this camp, I made numerous friends, namely from BRAVO 4. I'm going to try to recall all 13 of them.. haha. my memory = goldfish memory. BRAVO 4 group facilitator: Michael Ang group members: LIYANA the Semutwoman ENDY the Victorian (we make the HORNIEST couple. LOL.) AIDIL the funny/retarded guy SYAHEER the one with Hema (LOL.) YI LIN the screamer (noisy) PAULYN the blur girl JJ aka Jun Jie aka Horny JIAN HUI the Emo Boy KENNETH the B4 cheerleader WIN TONG the B4 cheerleader who screams as well ERLIN the unexpected screamer JIAN KEAT the SJAB counterpart HAZIMAH the NPCC NCO Yay. I remembered everyone. woohoo. I think B4 is a really fantastic group to be in as we all click, especially with the 'Peanut Song'. Haha. I want to thank all Bravo Instructors, especially JONATHAN TOH, for being great to us. I can't say I've actually conquered my fear of heights cos I still will think multiple times before doing any high element stuff. For now, I believe that I've done justice to myself and I haven't let myself down. BRAVO 4, ROCK ON the PEANUT SONG. irnasrina Notepaper.
My jar of goodies.
6AchariansDesmond Du Xuan Fang Qi Hooi Choo Jia En Jia Ren Jie Lin Yin Hang 201 Ziobang Cassandra Eunice Leong Fara Jovine QiQi Yan Ping Amirul 3m1 ViVace Anna Jasmin Jia Wen BPSJ Hui Yu Yi Jia Syahirah Kay Yan Yi Xin Ting Fang Sherlyn Jarin Khairul Pamela Ain Fana Jian Hui Liyana Matthew Wynnette Charmaine T. Dyan Ying Xiang Wei Li Lin Qi Shi Ling Jie Ying Zakiah Irfan Archives |