Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate:
Pencil: Profile
Cloud: Blog posts
Umbrella: Tagboard
Snowflake: Affiliates and archives
Sun: Credits
|
|
✎
☁
☂
❉
☀
|
|
Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate: Pencil: Profile Cloud: Blog posts Umbrella: Tagboard Snowflake: Affiliates and archives Sun: Credits Artist.
Loves to eat.Loves to cook and bake. Loves to kick. Loves to laugh. Loves to stone. Wednesday, 30 July 2008 | 9:39 pm
Hmm. My moods are fluctuating nowadays, just as how my stress level is ever-changing. One minute I feel like I'm free. And the next? I'll be crushed by an elephant. Metaphorically speaking of course. Is it PMS? huahuahua. How can it be? It's like never-ending. Oh well. Life's almost never a bed of roses. It was just like yesterday I was an ordinary human being. Today, let's just say I didn't know what I was in for when I entered secondary school. It's been more than a roller coaster ride; it's been a bungee jump with my heart leaping up and down. Does blogging help alleviate the severity of this heart condition? Nah, don't think so. It's just me, random-ing away. So, the main point is to keep the main point the main point. The main point is... Haiz. That's basically what I can express for now. Thank you very much. irnasrina BIG NEWS: I passed my very first Amaths test!!! 20/30. Yippee. It was on matrices and partial fractions. I could probably have gotten 25/30 if I was in the right state of mind to do that passably easy question. Oh well. I'm grateful. One pass, more to come!!! Notepaper.
My jar of goodies.
6AchariansDesmond Du Xuan Fang Qi Hooi Choo Jia En Jia Ren Jie Lin Yin Hang 201 Ziobang Cassandra Eunice Leong Fara Jovine QiQi Yan Ping Amirul 3m1 ViVace Anna Jasmin Jia Wen BPSJ Hui Yu Yi Jia Syahirah Kay Yan Yi Xin Ting Fang Sherlyn Jarin Khairul Pamela Ain Fana Jian Hui Liyana Matthew Wynnette Charmaine T. Dyan Ying Xiang Wei Li Lin Qi Shi Ling Jie Ying Zakiah Irfan Archives |