Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate:
Pencil: Profile
Cloud: Blog posts
Umbrella: Tagboard
Snowflake: Affiliates and archives
Sun: Credits
|
|
✎
☁
☂
❉
☀
|
|
Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate: Pencil: Profile Cloud: Blog posts Umbrella: Tagboard Snowflake: Affiliates and archives Sun: Credits Artist.
Loves to eat.Loves to cook and bake. Loves to kick. Loves to laugh. Loves to stone. Sunday, 7 September 2008 | 9:40 am
Almost a week into the fasting month. Not bad. Haha. Went to the Salvation Army/Peacehaven Nursing Home today. It was ok. Fed the elderly and had a brief tour around the place. Slacked shortly after that since it was nap-time for the residents there. School's reopening in a day's time. That's fast. I still have some homework to do. Tomorrow I shall salvage whatever I can. How I wish I can keep some things off my mind. Really distracting. Anyway, good luck to those sitting for O levels soon. Can't believe it's my turn next year. LOL. irnasrina Notepaper.
My jar of goodies.
6AchariansDesmond Du Xuan Fang Qi Hooi Choo Jia En Jia Ren Jie Lin Yin Hang 201 Ziobang Cassandra Eunice Leong Fara Jovine QiQi Yan Ping Amirul 3m1 ViVace Anna Jasmin Jia Wen BPSJ Hui Yu Yi Jia Syahirah Kay Yan Yi Xin Ting Fang Sherlyn Jarin Khairul Pamela Ain Fana Jian Hui Liyana Matthew Wynnette Charmaine T. Dyan Ying Xiang Wei Li Lin Qi Shi Ling Jie Ying Zakiah Irfan Archives |