Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate:
Pencil: Profile
Cloud: Blog posts
Umbrella: Tagboard
Snowflake: Affiliates and archives
Sun: Credits
|
|
✎
☁
☂
❉
☀
|
|
Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate: Pencil: Profile Cloud: Blog posts Umbrella: Tagboard Snowflake: Affiliates and archives Sun: Credits Artist.
Loves to eat.Loves to cook and bake. Loves to kick. Loves to laugh. Loves to stone. Saturday, 11 October 2008 | 4:56 pm
FINALLY. The EOYs are over. Right now, I just want to get some rest though it seems like it's not possible. Once exams are over, activities keep coming out of nowhere. Hari Raya is still ongoing. This week, I'm finally going out to visit relatives etc. More $$$. Haha. But I hardly think I can even reach $100. That's how sad I am. LOL. But hey, $$$ is still $$$. Anyway, school's over in two weeks but going to have Forward Track Programme for a week after that. Then, plan orientation, Counz' Nite. Hospital duty, trainings... So much for rest. When I came back yesterday, I slept at 9pm... the earliest I've slept in ages... good sleep at last. Hope to go out to shop with friends or catch a movie or just chill out somewhere soon. Woohoo. Maybe read tons of books at home. Surf the net all the time. LOL. Or start preparing for O level. A bit paranoid, I know, but I'm being realistic. Somewhat. Guess I'll stop here then. Going out soon. Tata ~ irnasrina Notepaper.
My jar of goodies.
6AchariansDesmond Du Xuan Fang Qi Hooi Choo Jia En Jia Ren Jie Lin Yin Hang 201 Ziobang Cassandra Eunice Leong Fara Jovine QiQi Yan Ping Amirul 3m1 ViVace Anna Jasmin Jia Wen BPSJ Hui Yu Yi Jia Syahirah Kay Yan Yi Xin Ting Fang Sherlyn Jarin Khairul Pamela Ain Fana Jian Hui Liyana Matthew Wynnette Charmaine T. Dyan Ying Xiang Wei Li Lin Qi Shi Ling Jie Ying Zakiah Irfan Archives |