Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate:
Pencil: Profile
Cloud: Blog posts
Umbrella: Tagboard
Snowflake: Affiliates and archives
Sun: Credits
|
|
✎
☁
☂
❉
☀
|
|
Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate: Pencil: Profile Cloud: Blog posts Umbrella: Tagboard Snowflake: Affiliates and archives Sun: Credits Artist.
Loves to eat.Loves to cook and bake. Loves to kick. Loves to laugh. Loves to stone. Wednesday, 18 February 2009 | 4:25 pm
I can't believe I'm doing this, of all the time in the world. I'm blogging at midnight when I should seriously be sleeping cos my eyebags are like pouches of blackhole. LOL. Got such thing meh. Haha. Anyway, the reason why I'm blogging (for no apparent purpose) is I got back home at 9.30pm. Tsk. Why? Cos I had investiture briefing/mass dance practice, comp. team training and meeting. Great. I feel so deadbeat now. Madness. I still need to find some images for Literature powerpoint. Argh. My eyes so droopy. It's ok. I shall persevere as investiture will be over in 2 days!!! Woot. Then there's only competition and march camp left. Time to study for common test! Yikes. Haven't done much of that yet. Sheesh. Got to go. Night! irnasrina Notepaper.
My jar of goodies.
6AchariansDesmond Du Xuan Fang Qi Hooi Choo Jia En Jia Ren Jie Lin Yin Hang 201 Ziobang Cassandra Eunice Leong Fara Jovine QiQi Yan Ping Amirul 3m1 ViVace Anna Jasmin Jia Wen BPSJ Hui Yu Yi Jia Syahirah Kay Yan Yi Xin Ting Fang Sherlyn Jarin Khairul Pamela Ain Fana Jian Hui Liyana Matthew Wynnette Charmaine T. Dyan Ying Xiang Wei Li Lin Qi Shi Ling Jie Ying Zakiah Irfan Archives |