Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate:
Pencil: Profile
Cloud: Blog posts
Umbrella: Tagboard
Snowflake: Affiliates and archives
Sun: Credits
|
|
✎
☁
☂
❉
☀
|
|
Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate: Pencil: Profile Cloud: Blog posts Umbrella: Tagboard Snowflake: Affiliates and archives Sun: Credits Artist.
Loves to eat.Loves to cook and bake. Loves to kick. Loves to laugh. Loves to stone. Saturday, 14 March 2009 | 8:04 am
BAA BAA black sheep... Have you any wool? LOL. Just got back from sports carnival+shengsiong 1 hour ago. Tired like ... And guess what? I got camp tomorrow!! Haha. I'm so dead. Haven't pack leh. Grr. Lucky I didn't think of bringing home the snacks/sweets that I bought for prizes. If not, sure faint... Not as crazy as cheering comp. finals last year but still, quite crazy. Haha. Thanks to QIQI and ANNA for your help. I really appreciate it. Thank you to the NPCC teachers as well, who gave me a ride back to school. Yay. Crazy day for crazy person. Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. In case you don't know yet, my name is SSGT IRNA NASRINA. WOOTS. Finally, I have reached the pinnacle of my SJAB career. LOL. I mean, I've been aiming for SSGT. So, it's quite a relief to be promoted at last. Hoping that my last camp will be memorable and fun-filled. YAY. Thank you very much and don't miss me for the 3 days and 2 nights that I will be gone... Hahah. To those going to BALI/INDIA/OUTER SPACE: Have a safe and enjoyable trip =)) Remember to get me something. Maybe a grain of sand from the beaches. LOL. To all having camps throughout this week: Happy hiking and getting mosquito bites/field cooking/bathing under 10 minutes/sleeping on the classroom floor/picnicking/panicking. HAVE A HAPPY AND JOYOUS AND BLITHE AND MERRY AND GREAT MARCH HOLIDAY. irnasrina Notepaper.
My jar of goodies.
6AchariansDesmond Du Xuan Fang Qi Hooi Choo Jia En Jia Ren Jie Lin Yin Hang 201 Ziobang Cassandra Eunice Leong Fara Jovine QiQi Yan Ping Amirul 3m1 ViVace Anna Jasmin Jia Wen BPSJ Hui Yu Yi Jia Syahirah Kay Yan Yi Xin Ting Fang Sherlyn Jarin Khairul Pamela Ain Fana Jian Hui Liyana Matthew Wynnette Charmaine T. Dyan Ying Xiang Wei Li Lin Qi Shi Ling Jie Ying Zakiah Irfan Archives |