Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate:
Pencil: Profile
Cloud: Blog posts
Umbrella: Tagboard
Snowflake: Affiliates and archives
Sun: Credits
|
|
✎
☁
☂
❉
☀
|
|
Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate: Pencil: Profile Cloud: Blog posts Umbrella: Tagboard Snowflake: Affiliates and archives Sun: Credits Artist.
Loves to eat.Loves to cook and bake. Loves to kick. Loves to laugh. Loves to stone. e-Learning Day
Friday, 10 April 2009 | 11:02 am
YO Not going to school is horrible. Why? Cos of one simple reason. I can't retrieve my Geography textbook and worksheet. Haiz. I think I lag by like 24 hours to realise that both are missing from my bag. Obviously, my 'new' bag is giving me so many problems cos I don't realise books are missing since my bag is just too big. LOL. Makes no sense, I know. I should just blame it on my retardation. Thank you to Kah Eng and Feng Yu for emailing the worksheet and lending me the textbook respectively. If not, I would be a goner when Monday comes. I guess this is retribution for disappointing people. To those who wanted me to go out to watch movie/buy stuff today, I owe you a thousand apologies. This makes me even more guilty since I don't think I can go for the farewell party for Shi Jian Sir tomorrow... I think I asked my mum thrice but she said no, no and no. To Sir, thank you for all your contributions to BP and hope you'll come back soon. Happy NS-ing! ... I feel bad. And I haven't finished my e-Learning load of homework. This bad day may be due to depleting brain cells caused by 6 hours of using computer. Argh. Can't think. Sick. Cough cough. Disgusting cough medicine. Wise of me to have avoided taking it for the past few days. Sigh... 4 days of rotting at home. I have to finish all homework, especially Amaths since there's a test coming up. Must try my utmost to pass just this once, despite the whole test being on differentiation. LOL. When am I going to ROD?? Nothing ever ends... Sadded. irnasrina Notepaper.
My jar of goodies.
6AchariansDesmond Du Xuan Fang Qi Hooi Choo Jia En Jia Ren Jie Lin Yin Hang 201 Ziobang Cassandra Eunice Leong Fara Jovine QiQi Yan Ping Amirul 3m1 ViVace Anna Jasmin Jia Wen BPSJ Hui Yu Yi Jia Syahirah Kay Yan Yi Xin Ting Fang Sherlyn Jarin Khairul Pamela Ain Fana Jian Hui Liyana Matthew Wynnette Charmaine T. Dyan Ying Xiang Wei Li Lin Qi Shi Ling Jie Ying Zakiah Irfan Archives |