Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate:
Pencil: Profile
Cloud: Blog posts
Umbrella: Tagboard
Snowflake: Affiliates and archives
Sun: Credits
|
|
✎
☁
☂
❉
☀
|
|
Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate: Pencil: Profile Cloud: Blog posts Umbrella: Tagboard Snowflake: Affiliates and archives Sun: Credits Artist.
Loves to eat.Loves to cook and bake. Loves to kick. Loves to laugh. Loves to stone. Thursday, 16 April 2009 | 10:00 am
Hey hey you you... Though I'm feeling sleepy now, I shall persevere and carry on posting what I want to post. Yeah. Today's somewhat the middle of the week.. So we're reaching the weekend soon! Nothing much to cheer about. LOL. There's training tomorrow. Sec 3s taking over, which means I smell ROD somewhere over the rainbow... Yippee. Congrats to Madeline and Wei Hao cos they've been voted as Corps Commander and Deputy Corps Commander respectively. All the best! Am I glad that I don't have to prepare my full u today because I did that 2 weeks ago... Wahahahahahaha. I was too nonsensical and in no right state of mind to realise that I didn't need to wear it for that particular training... Insane indeed. Oral on Friday. Grr... I forgot there's picture discussion. Dang. I dislike it cos the pictures are usually zoomed into some queer event that I have to describe and explain and give my invaluable opinions about. I also don't like reading cos sometimes I'll go too fast and mispronounce some words and curse myself silently. Conversation is ok unless I suddenly I go blank and can't spew out rubbish continuously. LOL. In a nutshell, oral is just not my thing. Haha. I think I would take public speaking or giving elections speech anytime. I think. After oral, have to go for a motivational talk somewhere in West Coast to get some motivation (duh) for upcoming exams. AAARRRGGGHHH. Don't remind me of O Levels. DON'T! Wait. I just reminded myself. Haiz. I shall go reflect and deflect. I seriously should do just that and take some action soon enough. Boohoo. O Levels. irnasrina Notepaper.
My jar of goodies.
6AchariansDesmond Du Xuan Fang Qi Hooi Choo Jia En Jia Ren Jie Lin Yin Hang 201 Ziobang Cassandra Eunice Leong Fara Jovine QiQi Yan Ping Amirul 3m1 ViVace Anna Jasmin Jia Wen BPSJ Hui Yu Yi Jia Syahirah Kay Yan Yi Xin Ting Fang Sherlyn Jarin Khairul Pamela Ain Fana Jian Hui Liyana Matthew Wynnette Charmaine T. Dyan Ying Xiang Wei Li Lin Qi Shi Ling Jie Ying Zakiah Irfan Archives |