Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate:
Pencil: Profile
Cloud: Blog posts
Umbrella: Tagboard
Snowflake: Affiliates and archives
Sun: Credits
|
|
✎
☁
☂
❉
☀
|
|
Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate: Pencil: Profile Cloud: Blog posts Umbrella: Tagboard Snowflake: Affiliates and archives Sun: Credits Artist.
Loves to eat.Loves to cook and bake. Loves to kick. Loves to laugh. Loves to stone. music makes me lose control
Tuesday, 28 April 2009 | 12:01 pm
I should seriously be studying or doing homework now. But not before I RANT about how technology has turned me into a dunce. LOL. I wanted to change my blog song but somehow, the song(s) I wanted to put either were only 30 seconds long or cannot be played, in the case of videos. Sian. So, I resorted to going to a new website to create a playlist which will probably last for a few weeks. Took me more than 10 minutes, I bet. Sian. Sleepy. Anyway, the Aqua PD at East Coast Park last Saturday wasn't all that fun. Besides half-naked hunks (half of them were not even that good-looking), there was this guy who looked like Daniel Henney. Haha. Oh well. I think triathlon-ing is fun. Swim, run, cycle and bla bla bla. I can't imagine swimming in the sea... I mean, I can't even swim in the first place. Sigh. I seriously need to learn soon. If not, what's the use of a lifejacket if I just drift away... LOL. Today's HML Paper 1 was a debacle. Whatever that means. Aha! I just checked the dictionary... It means an utter collapse or a confused rush. Ha. Ok, the second meaning applies to my situation. I wasn't really rushing for part 1. I only panicked at the last minute for part 2 cos I couldn't finish the last paragraph whereby I was about to link back the whole story to the topic. Sian. Marks flown away just like that. Dumbo. Still can slouch so comfortably, musing about what to write when I only had an hour left to tackle part 2. Sian yet again. That't the fourth time I'm sian-ing. Now, fifth time. Sorry for making you sian as well. LOL. Cheer up. Tomorrow - HML Paper 2. Tomorrow's tomorrow - Physics test. On the very topics I haven't paid much attention to nor have much interest in. Aiyah. I WILL SURVIVE! I WILL SURVIVE... Then... I don't know the rest of the words. HAHAHA XP Got to go ... irnasrina Notepaper.
My jar of goodies.
6AchariansDesmond Du Xuan Fang Qi Hooi Choo Jia En Jia Ren Jie Lin Yin Hang 201 Ziobang Cassandra Eunice Leong Fara Jovine QiQi Yan Ping Amirul 3m1 ViVace Anna Jasmin Jia Wen BPSJ Hui Yu Yi Jia Syahirah Kay Yan Yi Xin Ting Fang Sherlyn Jarin Khairul Pamela Ain Fana Jian Hui Liyana Matthew Wynnette Charmaine T. Dyan Ying Xiang Wei Li Lin Qi Shi Ling Jie Ying Zakiah Irfan Archives |