Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate:
Pencil: Profile
Cloud: Blog posts
Umbrella: Tagboard
Snowflake: Affiliates and archives
Sun: Credits
|
|
✎
☁
☂
❉
☀
|
|
Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate: Pencil: Profile Cloud: Blog posts Umbrella: Tagboard Snowflake: Affiliates and archives Sun: Credits Artist.
Loves to eat.Loves to cook and bake. Loves to kick. Loves to laugh. Loves to stone. No Timed Prac
Wednesday, 29 April 2009 | 10:15 am
I wonder why I'm so free to blog. Haha. Anyways, I realised that for the whole of this week, I have no timed practice! Wakaka. Cos I have HML papers on Monday and Tuesday, audition tomorrow, no timed prac for Thursdays and Friday is Labour Day! Yay. But I guess I have to do the timed pracs I missed at my own time. Haiz. Yikes. Audition tomorrow. Hmph. If not for the issue of sec 4/5s not being able to participate, I would have gotten the audition over and done with last Tuesday. Bleah. Hope there won't be a lot of people watching. Heheh. Fat hope. Was the first to deliver my public speaking speech today. I just wanted to get it over with since I've kept the script for over two months. LOL. I think I forgot how great an experience it is to address people cos I haven't been giving speeches in a long time. Yeah. Anyway, my speech was on my ever-changing ambitions which ranged from teacher to paramedic to chef and back to teacher again. Hahah. I didn't expect the whole class to pay attention and listen to my speech... Man, it was a nice feeling. Hehe. I guess I did good. WHEE. HML paper 2 was no better than paper 1. Grr. The cloze passage was nonsense and so was compre. Much rubbish written. Bleah again. My vocabulary disintegrating by the day... Have to go revise for the toot physics test tomorrow. Topics are static electricity, current and circuits. Such bliss. Wish me luck! I need it. Really. Cos I already screwed up my SS timed prac. Boo. irnasrina P.S: I just remembered! Wahaha... Turning a sian sixteen in 2 months! Sian. Notepaper.
My jar of goodies.
6AchariansDesmond Du Xuan Fang Qi Hooi Choo Jia En Jia Ren Jie Lin Yin Hang 201 Ziobang Cassandra Eunice Leong Fara Jovine QiQi Yan Ping Amirul 3m1 ViVace Anna Jasmin Jia Wen BPSJ Hui Yu Yi Jia Syahirah Kay Yan Yi Xin Ting Fang Sherlyn Jarin Khairul Pamela Ain Fana Jian Hui Liyana Matthew Wynnette Charmaine T. Dyan Ying Xiang Wei Li Lin Qi Shi Ling Jie Ying Zakiah Irfan Archives |