Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate:
Pencil: Profile
Cloud: Blog posts
Umbrella: Tagboard
Snowflake: Affiliates and archives
Sun: Credits
|
|
✎
☁
☂
❉
☀
|
|
Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate: Pencil: Profile Cloud: Blog posts Umbrella: Tagboard Snowflake: Affiliates and archives Sun: Credits Artist.
Loves to eat.Loves to cook and bake. Loves to kick. Loves to laugh. Loves to stone. Angels and Demons
Saturday, 16 May 2009 | 10:03 am
![]() Not too bad a movie. I would give it a rating of 3.9/5. I think if you want to watch it, you should read the book to understand it better so you won't be like me going, "What just happened??" LOL. Unless you'd rather enjoy the suspense of having to figure out the movie. Anyway, I was looking forward to popcorn but we had already eaten lunch and were full... Haiz. I probably will abstain from going to the cinema for a long time to come, besides the Night At The Museum 2, which is a school outing. Grounded somehow. Not that I will take it seriously -.- Got to start packing stuff in order to pacify the unreasonable matriarch. Maybe scrub the toilet while I'm at it... Haha. Didn't know we could get a celebrity host to be our emcee for prom. But of course, there's always a budget... Better get on with my packing later before I can no longer get out of the house XP irnasrina Notepaper.
My jar of goodies.
6AchariansDesmond Du Xuan Fang Qi Hooi Choo Jia En Jia Ren Jie Lin Yin Hang 201 Ziobang Cassandra Eunice Leong Fara Jovine QiQi Yan Ping Amirul 3m1 ViVace Anna Jasmin Jia Wen BPSJ Hui Yu Yi Jia Syahirah Kay Yan Yi Xin Ting Fang Sherlyn Jarin Khairul Pamela Ain Fana Jian Hui Liyana Matthew Wynnette Charmaine T. Dyan Ying Xiang Wei Li Lin Qi Shi Ling Jie Ying Zakiah Irfan Archives |