Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate:
Pencil: Profile
Cloud: Blog posts
Umbrella: Tagboard
Snowflake: Affiliates and archives
Sun: Credits
|
|
✎
☁
☂
❉
☀
|
|
Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate: Pencil: Profile Cloud: Blog posts Umbrella: Tagboard Snowflake: Affiliates and archives Sun: Credits Artist.
Loves to eat.Loves to cook and bake. Loves to kick. Loves to laugh. Loves to stone. ask more, learn more
Saturday, 30 May 2009 | 9:54 am
On duty today for PTM, about 4 hours long. Haiz. Walk there, here and everywhere. Darn. Something revolting happened to me at lunch. Lucky no diarrhoea. Yet. LOL. Went for SS 'remedial' after duty. Thank you Jarin for being a great teacher! I understand how to write purpose a bit more now. My mum came to meet my teacher. Not much to say. The main thing is I should participate more actively in class. Ask questions etc. Sure thing. I will try. I guess my results are okay. But okay is not good enough. I have made up my mind. My initial goal was to get into NJC. Became fickle-minded for a while. Now, I believe NJC is the way to go. So, NJC it is! Endeavour, persevere, ACHIEVE. irnasrina Notepaper.
My jar of goodies.
6AchariansDesmond Du Xuan Fang Qi Hooi Choo Jia En Jia Ren Jie Lin Yin Hang 201 Ziobang Cassandra Eunice Leong Fara Jovine QiQi Yan Ping Amirul 3m1 ViVace Anna Jasmin Jia Wen BPSJ Hui Yu Yi Jia Syahirah Kay Yan Yi Xin Ting Fang Sherlyn Jarin Khairul Pamela Ain Fana Jian Hui Liyana Matthew Wynnette Charmaine T. Dyan Ying Xiang Wei Li Lin Qi Shi Ling Jie Ying Zakiah Irfan Archives |