Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate:
Pencil: Profile
Cloud: Blog posts
Umbrella: Tagboard
Snowflake: Affiliates and archives
Sun: Credits
|
|
✎
☁
☂
❉
☀
|
|
Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate: Pencil: Profile Cloud: Blog posts Umbrella: Tagboard Snowflake: Affiliates and archives Sun: Credits Artist.
Loves to eat.Loves to cook and bake. Loves to kick. Loves to laugh. Loves to stone. Broken tags
Friday, 15 May 2009 | 7:50 am
![]() Successfully broke three councillor tags. One broken last year and the other two yesterday and today. LOL. However, one was broken by my mum. So, I'm not entirely at fault. Heheh. Have to pay a buck to get another cheapskate plastic tag =| I so prefer the original one... Less fake. Haha. WOOHOOHOO. CT2 is over for me, but not for those taking Biology tomorrow. Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Can take a break for now before June aka the Mugging Month comes. To celebrate, me and my friends going to watch movie tomorrow! Whee... Don't know what to watch though. Maybe Angels and Demons... But whatever... I'm more interested in the popcorn XP My class photo-taking was sooooo cool... All of us threw our graduation hats into the air after it ended. It definitely felt like we were graduating man... Hahaha. No time to finish AM... Argh. I really really really really really want to pass this time round. Haiz. Got A1 for HMT, which is good. Broke something else. I mean record. LOL. Cos I've never gotten 19/20 for summary and 17/20 for formal letter. Cool right... *pats self on the back* XP Hoping for good results for the rest of my L1R5 subjects... Must score 14 or less... For CT1, I got 16. Toot. Aiming for 10 in prelims and 8 in O levels. Not bad yeah... But all talk and no action won't get me anywhere... So, got to start cracking alkanes! Heh. Lame. But all work and no play makes me a toot. Shall go indulge in Miniclip and Barbie and Neopets and whatnot. Just kidding about the Barbie part. Played that a few days ago already. LOL. I'm off... irnasrina Notepaper.
My jar of goodies.
6AchariansDesmond Du Xuan Fang Qi Hooi Choo Jia En Jia Ren Jie Lin Yin Hang 201 Ziobang Cassandra Eunice Leong Fara Jovine QiQi Yan Ping Amirul 3m1 ViVace Anna Jasmin Jia Wen BPSJ Hui Yu Yi Jia Syahirah Kay Yan Yi Xin Ting Fang Sherlyn Jarin Khairul Pamela Ain Fana Jian Hui Liyana Matthew Wynnette Charmaine T. Dyan Ying Xiang Wei Li Lin Qi Shi Ling Jie Ying Zakiah Irfan Archives |