Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate:
Pencil: Profile
Cloud: Blog posts
Umbrella: Tagboard
Snowflake: Affiliates and archives
Sun: Credits
|
|
✎
☁
☂
❉
☀
|
|
Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate: Pencil: Profile Cloud: Blog posts Umbrella: Tagboard Snowflake: Affiliates and archives Sun: Credits Artist.
Loves to eat.Loves to cook and bake. Loves to kick. Loves to laugh. Loves to stone. HOT day
Saturday, 9 May 2009 | 7:10 am
What a sweltering hot day. Perspired when I reached school, perspired when I got home. Too much humidity, I guess. At long last, released from school early cos no timed prac... YAY. Suggested to Anna to eat at McDonalds cos can finally get that $4.50 meal offer that ends at 2pm every weekday. Then, Nisa and Fara joined in so it was a double date! LOL. I have been yearning to eat fries like forever... haha. Luckily I only ate a bun during recess cos fast food really makes me full. Filet-o-fish is yummy but somehow, I didn't get the UMPH when I finally devoured it. Wonder why... But it's nice anyway. Totally went dumbotic when I wanted to go toilet. Anna wanted to go too but she walked off first. I thought she was going to get chilli or something (to go toilet? LOL.) but it turned out she was heading to the toilet in mac. Then, I was at the table waiting for her to return when she turned around to see if I was following. Haha. In the end, there was someone in the toilet so we headed out to the one in the mall but I turned to go the other door which was closed. Paiseh. Understand or not? Huahuahua. Never mind. Anyway, down to 3 papers for CT2. Had Physics, Geography and Literature papers already this week. Got back SS... Fortunate enough to obtain a B4. Hope to pass Physics and get distinctions in Geography and Literature. If not, can say bye-bye to my A1s... No school on Monday! Whee... Have to start revising chop-chop... Seems like there have been a number of long weekends this few months. Not bad... Can sleep more. My dear friend is obsessed with ahem. Wahahahaha. I'm obsessed with Adam Lambert! Heheh. I know he's gay but he's still hot. LOL. Off to nap... irnasrina P.S: Communication is key but I guess we've lost the key... And Mas Selamat is finally recaptured and we know only NOW?? Lag. Notepaper.
My jar of goodies.
6AchariansDesmond Du Xuan Fang Qi Hooi Choo Jia En Jia Ren Jie Lin Yin Hang 201 Ziobang Cassandra Eunice Leong Fara Jovine QiQi Yan Ping Amirul 3m1 ViVace Anna Jasmin Jia Wen BPSJ Hui Yu Yi Jia Syahirah Kay Yan Yi Xin Ting Fang Sherlyn Jarin Khairul Pamela Ain Fana Jian Hui Liyana Matthew Wynnette Charmaine T. Dyan Ying Xiang Wei Li Lin Qi Shi Ling Jie Ying Zakiah Irfan Archives |