Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate:
Pencil: Profile
Cloud: Blog posts
Umbrella: Tagboard
Snowflake: Affiliates and archives
Sun: Credits
|
|
✎
☁
☂
❉
☀
|
|
Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate: Pencil: Profile Cloud: Blog posts Umbrella: Tagboard Snowflake: Affiliates and archives Sun: Credits Artist.
Loves to eat.Loves to cook and bake. Loves to kick. Loves to laugh. Loves to stone. GOODBYE 2009.
Friday, 1 January 2010 | 4:23 am
In less than 12 hours, we will bid farewell to the year 2009 and usher in the new year. Wow. So many things have happened this year, both good and bad. I can't say that I've lived this year with no regrets... If I could go back in time, I would want to rectify certain things. But, I know I have to let go. I tell myself, let this year be a lesson for the next year and beyond. I can always make New Year resolutions right? Right... I can't even remember if I had any for 2009 o__o Well, if there's anything I have to be resolute about this coming year, it would have to be about seizing every single moment. I realised that in 2009, there are many a times that I held myself back from doing or saying something, probably cos I don't have the guts or I just can't bring myself to do or say whatever. Guess I've got a bad case of reticence... 2010 is going to be a momentous year cos no more secondary school for me *wails* I'm gonna miss BP man... Wonder where I'm going to end up... Hmm. Anyway, Happy New Year to all :D irnasrina Notepaper.
My jar of goodies.
6AchariansDesmond Du Xuan Fang Qi Hooi Choo Jia En Jia Ren Jie Lin Yin Hang 201 Ziobang Cassandra Eunice Leong Fara Jovine QiQi Yan Ping Amirul 3m1 ViVace Anna Jasmin Jia Wen BPSJ Hui Yu Yi Jia Syahirah Kay Yan Yi Xin Ting Fang Sherlyn Jarin Khairul Pamela Ain Fana Jian Hui Liyana Matthew Wynnette Charmaine T. Dyan Ying Xiang Wei Li Lin Qi Shi Ling Jie Ying Zakiah Irfan Archives |