Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate:
Pencil: Profile
Cloud: Blog posts
Umbrella: Tagboard
Snowflake: Affiliates and archives
Sun: Credits
|
|
✎
☁
☂
❉
☀
|
|
Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate: Pencil: Profile Cloud: Blog posts Umbrella: Tagboard Snowflake: Affiliates and archives Sun: Credits Artist.
Loves to eat.Loves to cook and bake. Loves to kick. Loves to laugh. Loves to stone. Hilariously CUTE Video
Sunday, 6 December 2009 | 10:43 am
Wahaha. Seriously tickles your funny bone. No idea why it's green though. Anyway, HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY TO TIFFANY =) She, Isabella and I went to JP to watch New Moon together in lieu of this festive occasion. Haha. Anyway, I'd give the movie 2.5/5 cos it's only worth half my ten bucks cos Taylor Lautner was hot. I mean he still is. LOL. I think this sequel is slightly better than Twilight cos Edward was mostly gone. Haiz. Isabella, not to be confused with Bella, said that Bella and Edward are the most emo couple she's known. True eh. At the end in the forest, when Bella told Jacob not to make her choose between him and Ed cos the latter had always been the only one for her, I was like "???????????" Haha. I'd choose Jake in a heartbeat. No, I'd choose Cristiano Ronaldo or Wentworth Miller or... You get my drift. Hahaha. Ok enough of New Moon. Happy news! Cold war over. That's why I could go out today =) Oh yeah, spent almost the whole of yesterday baking choc chip cookies with my sis using the recipe book Qiqi and Isabella gave me. 70% of them turned out to look like two-dimensional flookies but tasted ok I guess. Still got loads at home though not as crisp as before but if anyone out there wants any, I can definitely spare you the charred ones. Haha. Kidding. I'll give you what I have. Oh ya! There was the 'Together' roadshow at JP just now too. But alas, it was at 2pm so I had to miss it cos of New Moon. Darn. There goes my chance to see Dai Yangtian... Oh well. Off I goo... irnasrina Notepaper.
My jar of goodies.
6AchariansDesmond Du Xuan Fang Qi Hooi Choo Jia En Jia Ren Jie Lin Yin Hang 201 Ziobang Cassandra Eunice Leong Fara Jovine QiQi Yan Ping Amirul 3m1 ViVace Anna Jasmin Jia Wen BPSJ Hui Yu Yi Jia Syahirah Kay Yan Yi Xin Ting Fang Sherlyn Jarin Khairul Pamela Ain Fana Jian Hui Liyana Matthew Wynnette Charmaine T. Dyan Ying Xiang Wei Li Lin Qi Shi Ling Jie Ying Zakiah Irfan Archives |