Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate:
Pencil: Profile
Cloud: Blog posts
Umbrella: Tagboard
Snowflake: Affiliates and archives
Sun: Credits
|
|
✎
☁
☂
❉
☀
|
|
Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate: Pencil: Profile Cloud: Blog posts Umbrella: Tagboard Snowflake: Affiliates and archives Sun: Credits Artist.
Loves to eat.Loves to cook and bake. Loves to kick. Loves to laugh. Loves to stone. Enjoying the remnants of the holidays
Thursday, 7 January 2010 | 9:15 am
Well, why not? Since I'm doomed to be doomed next week, I might as well pamper myself to the maximum before I go into mourning. So, I had a superb day yesterday. Went back to school with Tiffany to kepo-kepo with Sec 1 Orientation. Definitely brings back the good old memories of yesteryear... We popped into all the classes during icebreaking/campfire preparation to make ourselves prominent... Hahahahaha. One of the downsides to the orientation this year is that the programme lasts only until about 2pm each day. Sad eh. Less time to bond with the sec ones. We met a few teachers too. Most of them kept reminding us of the upcoming results. Great. We left before 11am then I met up with my best friends from primary school! We had a picnic at Sembawang Park... Quite ulu but it was still fun. Ate first then played Snap and memory game plus pick-up sticks before goofing off at the playground... Lol. We were just reliving our childhood days lah XP I was quite scared to play on the slides at first... I've had accidents at the playground in my younger days hence my phobia for such things. But I didn't want to miss out on the fun so I threw my fears away and went for it! YAY. Went for orientation today again. Tried to learn the mass dance but oh well. I can't quite remember the steps. Hehehehehe. Then, we ate at the canteen and lepak-lepak in the couns' room before meeting Anna and Kaiting for movie. Took neoprints first though... Never spent so long editing neoprints before. We watched Sherlock Holmes. I'd give it 2/5 cos the first half almost made no sense to me and also cos the actors were rather incoherent. Can't they clearly enunciate their words? Argh. I can act way better than that robert downey junior. Seriously. Remind me not to watch any more movies at the cinema. Unless they're showing LOTR 4. Haha. irnasrina Notepaper.
My jar of goodies.
6AchariansDesmond Du Xuan Fang Qi Hooi Choo Jia En Jia Ren Jie Lin Yin Hang 201 Ziobang Cassandra Eunice Leong Fara Jovine QiQi Yan Ping Amirul 3m1 ViVace Anna Jasmin Jia Wen BPSJ Hui Yu Yi Jia Syahirah Kay Yan Yi Xin Ting Fang Sherlyn Jarin Khairul Pamela Ain Fana Jian Hui Liyana Matthew Wynnette Charmaine T. Dyan Ying Xiang Wei Li Lin Qi Shi Ling Jie Ying Zakiah Irfan Archives |