Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate:
Pencil: Profile
Cloud: Blog posts
Umbrella: Tagboard
Snowflake: Affiliates and archives
Sun: Credits
|
|
✎
☁
☂
❉
☀
|
|
Welcome.
be careful what you wish for. To navigate: Pencil: Profile Cloud: Blog posts Umbrella: Tagboard Snowflake: Affiliates and archives Sun: Credits Artist.
Loves to eat.Loves to cook and bake. Loves to kick. Loves to laugh. Loves to stone. FOUR letter WORD
Tuesday, 9 February 2010 | 10:03 pm
NOOOO. Don't think of the F-word. I just wanna say that if there's one four letter word to aptly describe JC life so far, it would be: B-U-S-Y. Yep. Started mugging already... Like reading notes beforehand, doing tutorials and blah blah. I was SO not hardworking in BP lor... Hahahaa... Must be due to peer pressure or maybe just the NJ atmosphere. Nope, it's not meant to be a derogatory remark cos I do kind of 'like' the atmosphere. Albeit a tad stressful, it's good to get off on the right foot, right? Well. Just one problem though. I still haven't decided what CCA to join. Attended CCA trials for indian dance, soccer, floorball and hockey. BUT NO IDEA WHICH TO CHOOSE. Haven't tried badminton... So I don't know. Thought of joining OAC but camping doesn't really fit into my schedule... Lol. HELP. irnasrina Notepaper.
My jar of goodies.
6AchariansDesmond Du Xuan Fang Qi Hooi Choo Jia En Jia Ren Jie Lin Yin Hang 201 Ziobang Cassandra Eunice Leong Fara Jovine QiQi Yan Ping Amirul 3m1 ViVace Anna Jasmin Jia Wen BPSJ Hui Yu Yi Jia Syahirah Kay Yan Yi Xin Ting Fang Sherlyn Jarin Khairul Pamela Ain Fana Jian Hui Liyana Matthew Wynnette Charmaine T. Dyan Ying Xiang Wei Li Lin Qi Shi Ling Jie Ying Zakiah Irfan Archives |